Rebalance Health never sells your personal information or data. We take your privacy very seriously.
Under California’s California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA”, effective as of January 1, 2020, California residents are given the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information. Additionally, The Colorado Privacy Act “CPA” was enacted July 8, 2021 allowing for customers to:
- opt out of the processing of personal data for targeted advertising, sale or profiling;
- confirm if a controller is processing their personal data and to access that data;
- correct inaccuracies in a consumer’s personal data;
- delete personal data concerning the consumer; and
- if technically feasible, to obtain a copy of their data in a portable manner.